Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter White Tablescape

Good Morning Ladies!  Boy am I glad I am an early riser!  This blogging business during the holidays is tough!  I can't believe I almost missed a party, the White Christmas party to be exact.  You can check it out at the link above.  I had been thinking about what table scape I would do for Tablescape Thursday but hadn't come up with one yet.  I didn't want to use my Christmas china just yet, so I was pretty happy to find this party this morning.  Sorry, I am not on top of all these parties unless I get a personal invite or just stumble upon them as I did this morning.

Lucky for me I am quick, cause I've got to be out of here by 9:30am to pick up a friend for shopping.  Woohoo!  Since I now had a clear direction (make that a white direction) on my table scape I was good to go.  So I threw this one together this morning and on one cup of coffee too I might add.  I hope you like it!

Here it is!  My winter white table scape.

You are just gonna have to overlook the green votive candles, okay?  Can you believe I only own one white votive candle?  I will have to remedy that today.


Of course I knew I would pull out my new Lenox for this setting.  You knew that too right?

I just love it!  If you read this post all the way through I'm going to tell you a big surprise at the end you may not want to miss.



Christmas settings deserve the good silver too, don't you think?


Clear crystal goblets and wine glasses were a must.


And thank goodness I polished my silver last month!


Silver and white...so pretty!

Of course since I'm using winter white, I had to bring in a touch of gold too!

How do like my centerpiece?

I think it's simple and stylish.

Yes, this is where I really wish I had those white candles on hand yall.  Ughh!



My winter white birds made their way back to the table too, they just couldn't resist.




Aim and shoot!  Not bad!  LOL!

And for the grand finale, I lit up the Christmas tree for my backdrop!
I love it!

Did you like my beautiful winter table scape?  I think it is easy to throw together a beautiful table scape when you have beautiful china to work with.  If you like this one you are going to love what I have coming soon.   I feel so blessed to have this china and am even more blessed then you can imagine.  Ladies, I have won 8 settings of Lenox china!  I am serious!

THANK YOU LENOX!!!

  Lenox is having giveaways all this month on Facebook.  All you have to do is post a picture of your favorite holiday setting ( I am assuming it needs to be Lenox, but not sure) on their facebook page and give it a name.  That's what I did and they chose one of my pictures.  It is not a condition of my win to tell you this, I am just sharing the news so you can get on over there and add your beautiful photos too.  I know you will want to win some too!  Good luck!

Thank you so much for visiting me today!
I've really got to go now...shopping!!!
Happy Holidays!
Mary

33 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I am loving all the winter white from Kathleen party. I love the green with the white and your tree is so pretty. I am also really loving the music you have playing. I need to look for this arrangement of Where are you Christmas and see if I can get a copy. So nice to meet you through Kathleen party:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    I love your table Mary! And you did it on only 1 cup of coffee! You go girl!
    I really love that china!
    And congrats on the win!
    I am heading over there to check out the giveaway, good for you!
    Have fun shopping,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is just gorgeous, Mary! The silver and gold work so well with your pretty dishes and I love all of your silver {especially the silver plate pattern for your fork, knife and spoons}. Just lovely with your tree as a backdrop!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane! My silverware is solid sterling silver inherited from my inlaws. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your white table is glorious! I think some of my best tables are ones that I don't think about too long...just jump right! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, congrats to you, I know you are so excited and happy at the same time:) Love your tablescape and the sterling silver is divine!
    Happy Shopping have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and I love how you could throw this together so quickly. Just what you have on hand! I do love your centerpiece, very pretty and simple. This table is inspiring. Congrats on winning some Lenox china! I don't have any so not sure I could enter the contest! I love your white dishes very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! And thanks for the tip about Lenox on Facebook. I will check it out, as my wedding china and crystal are from Lenox. Your new plates are stunning! And I really like your pretty centerpiece -- may have to copy that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all so beautiful! I love your Lenox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, for throwing your table together on such short notice, you did a beautiful one! Your china is gorgeous and the silver pattern is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dining room! That lace tablecloth is the best, and I love, love your flatware!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary...how beautiful!! Your dining room looks so elegant. I could sure use your help. I have the hardest times setting a table. I love your tree, how exquisite. I adore your centerpiece, everything looks so lovely!! Well done!

    Happy Holidays! XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great table Mary! Lovin' your silverware, wow! Congrats on winning the Lenox, that sounds like a super gift-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Mary, everything is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! That last photo could be in a magazine! AND you won 8 Lennox setting? Honey, you're having a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mary, your winter White table setting is absolutely gorgeous and love the center piece, even with the green candles. I think it gives just enough color to the table, which looks great, and of course green is my favorite color. Once again another great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mary! That looks so gorgeous and I absolutely love those plates! Great job!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your table seting is wonderful and I am so glad that you won more place settings._ Ihope they see your blog post nd see how happy you are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks just lovely! I have the same cloth! Your silver is beautiful, and with the tree in the background it is perfect!
    Thanks for joining the White Christmas Party.
    Merry Christmas!
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty table setting. I love the addition of gold and the beautiful tree in the background just adds to the overall elegant effect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just "threw" it together, and it looks this beautiful?? You're good!

    I love those dishes, and you make me want to rid my table of all but the white, gold, and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am drooling over the polished silver - it is to die for! Congratulations on the Lenox win and for sharing. Enjoy - I'm looking forward to seeing it on your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Mary!! How beautiful! Your table is gorgeous and love everything about it.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW girl, you are making me so tired with all your energy, it is zapping mine! Your lenox is gorgeous, and makes for a beautiful winter white table scape. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, you are good!!! I don't seem to function till after 10 o'clock, not a morning person, no!

    Beautiful china and a lovely tablescape!

    Lucky you winning all those dishes!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG who can do that before 9am!....Super women! There is nothing classier than white on white with a touch of gold!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your dishes are simply gorgeous! Great setting. Thanx for stopping by and saying hi earlier! I wish I could find though chip boards in the $1 section!!:( I did though find those mini round frames there which made me happy! I am almost out now and need to go and see if they have anymore. I just love um. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, gorgeous! Love that flatware!! What is the pattern?? I still love your Lenox too. I "had" Lenox "Citation Gold" for my first wedding. My ex has it now. Oh well! Beautiful table!! Oh...I assume the chargers are really silver trays. I bought the first 8 as "chargers" but my mom started jut buying the trays to round it out to 16.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh your tablescape makes me feel merry and bright!

    Seasons greetings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful table. I love the combination of your dinner and accent plates...gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your charming design and for stopping by my post. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your winter whites and lace are so pretty and delicate -- just like a pretty snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Mary...your table is beautiful...loving your dishes and the gold stars. Congratulations on your Lenox win :)

    CHRISTmas Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful, Mary! You're using my favorite Christmas colors. Your tree and china cabinet look fantastic -- and I LOVE your silver flatware. Gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!