Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Cloche Party

It's a Christmas Cloche party over at A Stroll Thru Life and I'm late.  Goodness me!  Please pardon my manners, Miss Marty!  Seems I've been out trying to catch up on a little Christmas shopping today and almost missed the events of the day.  I've only have a little bit to bring to the party though, but I'm here because I sure do love the company!  Bloggers are the best and most creative crowd to hang with, don't you think?  I really do appreciate the invitation too...so let's see what I've brought.

There are some things in life that just don't need anything extra to capture your attention, such as the nativity scene.  This is one of a few that I have.  It is just an inexpensive white china set, but I just adore the simplicity of it.  I also think it looks very rich here on this ornate stand, but maybe that's just me.

I have given it a spot of honor here in my largest cloche.  It is sitting on my marble plant stand.

On my side table in the dining room I have my small cloche.  It is holding one of my most interesting Santa's on my Fitz and Floyd pillar candle base.

I purchased this Santa many years ago from the Christmas Craftsman Classic.  It is hand carved and was too expensive to buy anything larger.  I totally love this little guy though. 

On the dining room table I am cheating a bit!  I know these aren't Cloches but I have seen our host allow them before in the past, so I'm hoping I can submit them too.






And in the den, one more non cloche candle display.

You've seen this before if you follow me regularly, but I've added a bit more filler to this display.

It's all about the bling of the holidays here!

Merry Christmas Yall!

Thanks for visiting and as always, it's so good to hear from you again!
Mary

10 comments:

  1. Mary, all your cloches are very pretty. I adore the Santa and the candles look great all dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. YOur large cloche with the Nativity scene is just stunning. Love it, the pedestal is so beautiful. The special Sants is also wonderful under your cloche and the candleholder it sits on is gorgeous. Yes, of course I think hurricanes count just the same as cloches. They take a lot of decorating inside and out to look as lovely as your. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary...atleast it is better late than never. I have me one little display of glass this year, so I could not even join in. I love the first one...the piece and the nativity pieces under it are gorgeous. Hope you got a lot accomplished out there,it sure is crazy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Mary! Everything looks so pretty. I like your Santa very much. La

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is great Mary! Your nativity is beautiful in that ornate cloche! Lovin' your hand crafted Santa, one of a kind items like that are really fun-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary -Your beautiful nativity cloche is perfect in its simplicity --Then you have the cutest Santss :-) Your coffee table display is very pretty -looks like three little carolers in the tray -is that right-they look whimsical

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary! Oh, your Nativity looks so pretty under your cloche and the stand is so regal - just perfect for the Holy Family!
    What a pretty centerpiece you've put together too! So pretty.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of great cloches!! There are so many parties going on that I'm sure no one will notice your being fashionably late!!! I stayed too late at the Inspiration party so I had to go home!! No cloche party for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That nativity is beautiful and I love all the sparkly ornaments in the tray with the candle! You can never go wrong with bling at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary, you cloches are lovely! You have so many great ways to display them. Well done! Linda
    p.s. I enjoyed your kitchen tablescaping in the previous post, too. Your chairs appear to be black, and that's what we're thinking of doing, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!