Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Music Fills the Heart

I have put together a list of some of my most favorite Christmas tunes of the season.  While there are many more songs that have not yet made it to my playlist I have added all of these so far for your listening enjoyment.  I will continue to add songs to my playlist as I remember what I am missing.  If  your like me you really know.. music truly can fill your soul!

This post is created for all of my friends who may want to just log on to listen to a few of this seasons finest tunes.  I realized this year since I was not working I was not listening to Christmas music as often as I wanted to.  We always had music going in the store I worked at.  I have been missing my Christmas music this season.  So realizing I had a playlist right here at my fingertips, I've decided to create an ensemble of few of my very own favorite tunes.  Hey, it's my blog, I can do what I want to!

So if you reading other blogs, looking at facebook or catching up on emails, feel free to log on to my blog, turn up the volume on your computer nice and LOUD, then open a new tab to go wherever you need to go.  If you leave my blog open on the other tab it will continue to go through my music playlist and you will be listening to what I feel is some of best Christmas music ever, aside from those beautiful hymns we sing in church.

This list is for you and me to enjoy.  It is my Christmas gift to you! 
Crank it Up!
Merry Christmas!
Mary 

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you Mary!
    I just took the dining room tour and it is fabulous!!! I so miss have a real dining room and if I did i would want it to be just like yours!
    I love your santas, the china and the china cabinet. The chandelier looks festive and wonderful and the buffet is gorgeous!
    Great Job I loved it all!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!