Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Look what I found!!!

I just can't believe it!  Look what I found!  What are the odds?  I know these may be more plentiful in other areas but not in ours.  I found this at T.J. Maxx and was just bubbling!  I picked it right up and was thrilled it was only $6.99.  Usually I only find things that I like that are $12.99 or $14.99, like  A LOT OF THINGS for $12.99 or $14.99!  LOL!  Anyway, wanted you to see why I was so thrilled!
Yep, this is what I found! Perfect for us, and we didn't have to make it either!  Love the coloring on it too!
And I knew exactly where I wanted it!  Remember this area?
Well now it has become this area on my mantle!  Love this!

Yep, that's right,  I borrowed several items from the coffee table and reworked it because I really wanted the boats I repainted to be up there too beside my new sign..  So I took them off the plate and stood it up and now it shows much better too!
I reworked the candle on the table too, just took it out of the grass in the bowl and turned it upside for some height and moved it over closer to the rest of the vignette.

Now I know what your thinking!  But what about your coffee table?  Well, it still is coastal too!  I just moved a few things from the mantle over to the coffee table.  Easy peesy, and here it is!

I like how now you can see the beautiful candle w/sand and shells up close that my very special friend made for me.  This is also a little easier to move off the table when all the MR's in my house want more table space.
Well, I really gotta run!  I've got so much to do and so little time to get it done.  You ladies are so inspiring but I don't think I have near the energy and drive most of you do!  I just can't seem to catch up!  LOL!

Oh, almost forgot, here's one more peek at something else I found, I am still working on these.  Can't believe I found them.  The small one came from Hobby Lobby, they were sold out of all the bigger ones.  Then I found the other one down the road at our Carolina Pottery!  Now all I need is a little more inspiration! 

Thanks for dropping by today leave me a comment if you please!  I am joining the following parties today.  Please be sure and stop by these as well for more creative and beautiful inspiration!
http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/ for Tabletop Tuesday
http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your new sign and our new mantel display is perfect. I really love the plate standing and all the sand dollars, shells and candles are just gorgeous. Your new coffee table display looks fabulous too. Your hurrican with the candle and shells is so pretty. Wow, I also love both of your cloches. They are wonderful finds. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was meant for you to find :)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, that could not be more perfect, even the color...are you sure your name was not on it? Everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your mantle came together! I am stopping over from NTT!

    thanks for sharing,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you rearranged your mantle it looks great!! I'm also lovin the two chairs you have near your fireplace.Looking forward to seeing what your going to do with the cloches. Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found the perfect piece. Love your summery coastal mantel and tables.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you...it looks great in your home...luv your "COASTAL" look! Thanks for coming to NTT!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!