Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've Fallen for Lenox

I've been working on this very special table scape all summer.  Well maybe not all summer, but definitely since our vacation in July.  When we went to the beach this summer I hit the Lenox Outlet like I always do.  This year I came across an idea for a whole new look for my table settings using Lenox for my everyday settings as well.  I say as well, because I have been a Lenox girl since the day I married.  My first set of Lenox is the Charleston pattern, you can see one of my table scapes using that collection here.

While at the Lenox Outlet  I picked up four salad plates that were a closeout pattern that I absolutely fell in love with.  I was perfectly content to just enjoy these four salad plates paired with other dishes I already own.  However, when I was checking out the sales lady pointed out some dinner plates that these salad plates would compliment in another pattern that was sure to be around awhile.  Although I did not buy the dinner plates that day, we looked at them together and it was an image I could not get out of my head.  You know the feeling, love at first sight! 

Well, it's been about two and half months since I first saw these plates together and I have since come across four more salad plates bringing my total to eight.  I also now have four of the dinner plates I was introduced to as well.  Three of those I unbelievably found in a stack at an antique store recently and one I purchased retail to complete the set of four dinner plates.  Hopefully my Christmas wish list will deliver more dinner plates and serving pieces.

So with out further delay I want to share my newest everyday dinnerware collection.  I think you will love and "fall" for this pattern just as much as I do.


Here they are!


They are a beautiful slightly off white china.


With a beautiful scalloped edge.




The dinner plates are Lenox Butlers Pantry Gourmet.
Just try and tell me you don't love the edge on this dish!


 I have paired it with salad plates from Lenox Accoutrement's Cornelia Cream.
It has the same colorings with a damask border.  I just love these two patterns blended together.































The Butlers Pantry pattern by Lenox actually has several different settings. There is the original Butlers Pantry pattern and then the Butlers Pantry Gourmet that I have.  They are meant to be used together and offer a beautiful blending of dishes that coordinate well together.  Also, for all my Rooster loving friends out there, they even introduced Rooster plates in this pattern.   I am so excited about this pattern and how many variations it offers in one collection.  You can check them out at Lenox.com if your interested.  I am not being offered anything to promote this, just sharing my newest love with all of you .
Careful though, or you might be FALLEN in love with Lenox too!

Please be sure and visit many more beautiful tablescapes at

Thanks for visiting, wishing you a beautiful Fall!
Mary

31 comments:

  1. THey are gorgeous Mary - well worth the wait. The chargers underneath are so pretty too. I love Lenox as well and my wedding pattern is Lenox - I've always loved it.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you could not get this pattern out of your head --My word this table setting is beautiful--Then you threw in the "R" word --I am going over to the web site now to see all this eye candy :-) Thanks for sharing your lovely home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kim, but I'm not using a charger here only placemats, dinner plate and salad plate. Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone is interested! They are even more beautiful in person! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have fallen!!! Those are beautiful as is your whole table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your new plates! Your whole table is very pretty-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly understand your love for these. Beautiful! La

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, just B E A U T I F U L !!! I love those dishes. You lucky girl. Love the whole tablescape and your photos are just mahvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And what time did you want me for dinner and did you say you will count the plates before I leave?? Joking, :)

    I LOVE those plates. I love the entire table setting. It's so gorgeous and I love the way all your photos turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous table Mary!
    Our lenox outlet is closed!:-( I love lenox.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in LOVE with the Butler's Pantry Gourmet!! I had to pick up a wedding present this past weekend, and it was the pattern. I told my husband that I wanted it.

    I LOVE the scalloped edges,and I think your table is so pretty with it. I'm more convinced than ever that I want this pattern! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I just love both patterns, Mary! And since they are cream colored you can mix them up with all sorts of patterns and colors!! Nice! Your dining room is lovely, by the way, and I love that soup tureen on the sideboard!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, I do love the edges of your plates. They are elegant and very pretty.
    Love the whole tablescape.
    I just noticed you're in CA. Our daughter lives in Riverside. Is that close by--by any chance?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mary...first let me say, you are getting really great at taking pictures and capturing the details:) Love that touch on the napkin. Such pretty dishes, you are very lucky to have such a beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mary they are the truly the prettiest dishes I have ever seen! Love, love them. What a stunning yet very elegant design they have. Thank you for showing us your talent at tablescaping. I enjoyed my visit.

    Happy Fall! ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks so warm and inviting! I love the candleholders.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see why you fell in love with these plates, they both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The dishes are gorgeous!!! I sure wish we still had a Lenox outlet here near Kansas City. I would be a regular pest...uh, I mean customer! :-) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are lovely. I can see why they would be on your Christmas wish list. Your table is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really beautiful china and they are perfect together! You'll be able to pair them with lots of things! Pretty tablescape! I also looked at the one with the Charleston china, it's pretty as well!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can see why you fell in love with those!! Oh I love them too! They look very versatile. I love the coordinated patterns too. I think that is so much more interesting. I'm wondering where you store all your dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a beautiful set, what an awesome table. I LOVE Lenox too. They have the most beautiful collection.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those ARE gorgeous dishes and yes, I LOVE the scalloped edge! Your fall tablescape is wonderful. I like how you filled the hurricanes with fall accessories>

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love that china Mary!
    And I love the way you tied the napkins and the mix of Autumn with the off white plates!
    Gorgeous table!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Mary,

    You really done the great job. I love how you set this simple yet elegant touch of your table. Simply the best.

    Happy TS Day!

    Greetings from a chilly Stockholmer,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is some seriously beautiful china! Wow! It just sparkles and I love the scalloped edge! Just beautiful, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your dishes are beautiful. I've added them to my ever lengthening list of dishes I'd love to have. You've incorporated them into a wonderfully warm and inviting tablescape. I'll have to come back and visit your blog more often just so I can look at this tablescape and your beautiful new dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful tablescape Mary! I love how all the warm colors on the table go so well with your whole dining room! I really love your buffet!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh thats great Mary, china is so beautiful and your napkins, very beautiful , are the emborided? perfect piece Mary...love love love them... Tablescape is terrafic, it gives a feeling of serenity and dignity. very lovely...

    I would if you visited my blog i.e.

    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    hope you enjoyed your visit...Love Farah

    ReplyDelete
  29. There are certain times that Lenox just does it better than anyone else. I think that the Butler's Pantry with the Cornelia Cream is stunning...beautiful! I recently bought a service for 12 of Lenox Beltane/White for my sister-in-love. Have you seen it? I think that you would appreciate it, too. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  30. Truly a perfect match! These are quite lovely. I love them for fall and look forward to seeing how you set them upon your table for each season.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your plates and tablescape are just beautiful! What a great find! I love the fall arrangements, too and that wine dispenser/holder is awesome! You will surely enjoy these plates for many years! Christie at Three Pixie Lane

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!