Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blue Summer School

Good Morning Miss Jenny!  How are you today?  Yes mam, I am here today!  No mam, I did not skip your class last week, I just failed to show up!  No mam, I am NOT trying to be funny, see I did my homework and everything.  Heck, I was even a day early on that, I just forgot to show up on the right day!  If you don't believe me, just look, I brought it with me to you can see.  Here's my homework from last week, can I please still get credit?  Come on!  Purrrtyyy please!!!


See, I been so busy it's hard to tell when I'm coming or going lately!  Ever felt like that?  I do all the time!  Yes mam, I do know that's none of your concern but I thought you'd want to know, me being your favorite student and everythang!  Urr, I mean every thing! Why yes, I was feeling a little blue about missing out on my favorite class too!  That didn't last too long though, since I got so much going on ya know, I don't have time for no whining and poor pitiful me stuff!


Let me show ya what I been up to.


I've been painting this here blue room!  It's been blue since the day we moved into this house.  Well, it ain't blue no more!  I did such a good job on it and my husband said, "Well it finally looks like it belongs to the rest of our house now!  LOL!  You'll have to visit me on Monday to see that!

Blue is one of my favorite colors, I know I say that about each one but it's true!  Let me show you all this blue stuff I got and then you'll see.


I got blue pillows, I made myself!

Most of my pictures have blue matting.  There's more then these but I was in a hurry and forgot to photograph them.



This picture and..


... this picture are Madeline Carols, she does ghost image prints, very cool stuff!

I just love my blue Lampe Berger!  It' a cloche Berger now! 


My favorite candy dish from when I was a child.



A new blue addition, I have two of these seeded candle holders


Blue faux (that's fancy talk for fake) hydrangeas.  I got me some real ones too, but they done bloomed.

Speaking of outside I got blue out there too!

 
I painted this little table myself this summer.  No mam, I didn't do that tile work myself.  Yes, I do think it's a great match now, your right!



I also painted this garden chair blue too!  Lawsy, Miss Jenny you are so funny!  That's just a little old bitty chair.  It ain't for sitting, it's just for show.  Mam?  Yes man, I meant it ISN'T for sitting!

Yep, same ole blue was put on my lanterns!



Now here's a different blue for ya, it's a turquoise watering can.


This blue here was my favorite, but it's gone now!  We had a storm come take it out this summer.  Broke my heart it did!  That's right, I will always have my memories.  Sniff..sniff.
No mam, I don't want you to start feeling blue now, I gotta another one now.  It's got blue in it too.  As a matter of fact, Miss Jenny, you would love it cause it's got every color of the rainbow!


See!  Beautiful!  That' should give me extra credit for sure!  I hope this class goes by quick today cause I gotta run, so much to do, so little time!

Be sure and stop my Miss Jenny's today if you got the time for more Rainbow Summer School @


Thanks for stopping by ya hear!  Holler at me too!
Little Missy (aka Mary)





20 comments:

  1. Your so funny, Mary!! Love those pictures you have! You said you made the pillows? I see they have cording around them, I am quite impressed! You will have to stop by my blue display!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little Missy...I am your buddy in class....I did miss you last week but knew you would be back in class soon. Loving all those blues. Is that periwinkle by Krylon on the chair and lantern? I love that one!!~ I may use it this Fall with Orange:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, pretty pictures and treasures and you cracked me up. Love it all. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those gorgeous blues here! You'll certainly get A+!! Love yr site too.

    Happy Rainbow Blue,

    LOLA:)

    btw My Rainbow Blue link is here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post had me laughing!! You sure do have the blues! Can't wait to see when you are finished with the room!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are hysterical! That was so fun to read and your pics are great! I especially loved your blue mattes on your paintings! Thanks for the laughter this morning!
    Vanessa
    http://southerninmyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blue stuff. And I like to mat my pictures in blue, too.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only do I really like all your blue stuff, I also love your commentary to go along with it.

    You kept me smiling from beginning to end.
    And I'll be poking back to see that finished room, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your room is wonderful! The shade your chose is awesome. I would feel so at peace in it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blue post...i love your homemade pillows and all the blue around your home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Blue post....enjoyed..bkm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mary, nice blues. I always laugh at the part you write to Miss Jenny. Can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blues. I have been missing for all the summer classes until today. Busy, busy...Not sure I will make it to the next class but it was time to put a show in for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mary,
    I am glad to be rid of my virus. I love your header!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol what a great post, love the new umbrella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely blue collections.
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had a good giggle when I read this, well done - a lovely collection of blues!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have some gorgeous blues. Love the garden chair. It's a beautiful shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome room decorations! I really loved the framed prints....and the umbrella. I also liked your music!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!