Monday, July 12, 2010

More Lovely Homes - Part 2

























 

Hi All!  We are having a wonderful time on vacation here in Garden City, SC.  As I promised I am posting more lovely homes from our vacation last year to Wild Dunes, SC.  Lots more lovely eye candy and beautiful landscaping to be seen.   I just love the lush tropical landscaping and porch's of these homes. Enjoy!

This was one of my favorites!  It was near the house we rented and I rode by it everyday!

I just loved how the porch was decorated, right down to the lighting and everything!




This house has a widows walk!

Ahh!  Wouldn't you love to lounge on this screened porch!






These homes were on the tidal creeks and marsh's of the golf course!







I love the landscaping of this home!




Pretty blue shutters!





Even the standard beach homes like this one are gorgeously manicured!


The rest of these photos focus more on all the many lovely entry stairs. Since my home has stairs leading straight up to a our front porch I really wanted to get as many photos as possible for great inspiration.









Lots of beautiful homes!  I bet you can see why I enjoyed this place so much.  Of course these are all the more exclusive homes.  There are lots of affordable condos and smaller homes available for rent on the resort as well.  I will share the home we rented with you later this week.
Hope your having a great week, I sure am so far!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you do, Okay?
Mary

6 comments:

  1. That is about about 40 minutes from where I live ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful homes! I guess porches are standard on homes in South Carolina. I love a front porch; I don't care how big or small it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!!! I hope you are having fun at the beach right now!!! You will need to tell me where you are staying!!! I'll be there next month!

    Have fun!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love looking at all these beautiful homes. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish big porches were standard on all homes in the South! I always say I am going to have a big porch on my next house, and it never works out!!! So... on my next house... I will have a big porch!!! Those are some beautiful shots. I am like nannykim. I am about 30 to 40 minutes from Wild Dunes. I just love this area! Beauty all around! I know you are having a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary,
    I love the steps with the moss/ivy? growing on them. So pretty. You picked some more beautiful houses for this post. I emailed you. I hope it went through. Thought we could "talk" when you got home.
    :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!