Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jesus in the Clouds???

I took these shots Saturday evening while my husband was grilling outside.  I went out to to talk with him, looked up and saw this formation in the clouds.  I was so excited when I saw the forms in the outline of the clouds I had to run back inside to get my camera.  I hope you will be glad I did!
I barely even noticed the rainbow because I was so captivated by the image on the left which at first I thought looked like the shape of an angel.
But something about the way the arms were outstretched really reminded me of Jesus.  I showed it to another friend and asked her what she saw,  she immediately said, " It's Jesus with his arms stretched out."  
So this is why I am entering this today in my first link up with;
Sweet shots @
 
I REALLY apologize for the spots on these photos as they were on my lens.  I don't know how to fix that but that's another reason I was very happy to find this link up.  I am hoping to learn so much more about taking great shots from all of you and enjoying yours as well!
Hope you enjoyed these.  You won't hurt my feelings if you don't see it, but leave me a comment and let me know what you see!

1 comment:

  1. This post didn't quite make it to the party. I had troubles with the link up on this one. Seems I have more to learn as always, another day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!