Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Snippets

Pulled out the Easter decor yesterday.  It's still a work in progress, with much to be improved upon.   I thought  I'd share a few snippets of fun for Tabletop Tuesday.  As with most things with me, one thing leads to another,  I off I went on a napkin tangent.  I have several napkins I really love!  Isn't it such a shame  to keep them all stored away until we use them.  So I played with a few ideas to display them.  Please enjoy other vignettes here.. at http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/2010/03/5th-table-top-tuesday-more-spring.html


This is my pretty little egg I won when I used to sell Avon, it just sings spring to me!  The little bunny belonged to my husbands mother that I inherited.
This cute little bird egg was a cheap find at one the dollars stores a few years back but I love the colors and the open design and of course " the bird ".  I love birds in decor!
On my dining room buffet I added my little handmade egg candy dish that I made as a child in girls scouts, and this sweet little dish I picked up at a antique store for $1.00.


On the dining table I put out these precious little bunnies, more inherited pieces from my husbands family.  They aren't very big and add just a hint of spring.
As I said earlier, one thing leads to another, when I moved these napkins off the dining table, I put them on this dish on the buffet table.  This sparked my last idea....
The floral napkin vase!  I was working on ideas for a floral arrange that needs a few more pieces.  While the vase sat empty I kept looking over at my other napkins and thinking how much I like having them out and how I would like to display more.  And that's when it hit me to make a floral napkin vase!  It will probably be replaced with my arrangement soon but for now, what fun!
Thanks for taking a peek and leave me a message if you please!

5 comments:

  1. I found myself whistling and listen to your lovely music! That napkin centerpiece, very clever my friend!!~Happy Spring.....I have been outside all day, it's cold but sunny and blue skies! Have a great day! What a wonderful world indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So smart to display your napkins that way! I love all the touches of spring. I guess it is time to take St. Patrick's Day down and get busy! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most fabulous collection of eggs and bunnies and your linens are gorgeous. All of the vignettes are just stunning. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that napkin centerpiece!! Never would I have thought of that, but I'm going to try it for sure! Thanks so much for stopping by:-) I was so unsure about my table this week that after I took the photos I took it all apart and started over, so I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey its your son

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!