Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Dead!

"Ding Dong!  The witch is gone, the witch is gone.  Ding Dong the wicked witch is Gone!"

Wow!  I am still wrapping my brain around this one!  I missed the announcement last night and am just now seeing and hearing all the reports.



  My facebook page is loaded with friends who were chattering about the announcement of this last night by Obama.  It is also loaded today with many images of victory over his death.  This is BIG and just wouldn't be right if I didn't acknowledge this today for my Meditating Monday post.  It certainly is now tops on my mind this morning!

This is such great news!  There must be so many families who are starting to feel a bit more hope and maybe even a bit of closure after their terrible losses.  Can you imagine how they must feel?

  Just think, not only are there families and friends who were affected by his horrendous acts of violence on 9/11, but all of those families and friends of our loyal soldiers who have and who continue to sacrifice their lives searching for him and the fight against terrorism.  With all of them I am rejoicing! 

A great big huge "THANK YOU!" to our US Special Operations Forces!!!  Job well done!!!

Mary