Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patty's Day Blog Crawl fun!

It's Take A Look Tuesday here at The Decorative Dreamer again and I am joining Kathleen for her
 St. Patty's Day Blog crawl!
  What, you say?  I know, I know!  I did say I was not joining linking parties anymore except for a few and this falls into the catagory of a few.  It's a very special event though and I did recieve an invitation.  Now how could I turn it down when Kathleen is also too credit for my St. Patty's day tablescape this year.  Sooo....

maybe just a few snippets...

to entice ya to come back on Thursday!

Sorry!  I am not going to show you my St. Patty's Day tablescape yet...that would just be too easy!  LOL!  But I will show a little more green.  I guess I must have a wee bit of the spirit in me because I'm rather enjoying acting like those naughty elusive leprechuans.  LOL!


On my mantle I have this plate displayed.

I purchased it last year on clearance at TJ Max for $1.00.  Can you believe that?  Seriously!  It was in a box too and part of their St. Patricks day decor.

I just love the knot details on the plate!

Speaking of knots, let me show you a pewter necklace I purchased at our Christmas Classic last year.

I bought several slides to go on this chocker and this is one of my favorites.


It is a celtic knot!  I just love it!  I think I'll wear it this week for good luck!  LOL!

And here's a few more of my favorite greens.  Nothing really Irish about these but they are green and it's Take a look Tuesday at my place so I'm showing ya!

I just adore the raised flower and the footed design on my favorite coffee mugs.  The pattern is from American Atelier.

On my coffee table I have a splash of green too.

One last teaser here, I used this green hydrangea in my St. Patty's day tablescape...but you'll have to come back for that one now, okay?

Have a great day everyone!
See ya!
Mary

17 comments:

  1. OK, you little leprechaun... if we spot a pot of gold on the table Thursday, can we keep it?

    I really like the shades of green on here. They're so different from the usual. Can't believe you found that plate for a dollar. I check and check, but deals like that are always swooped up before I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful greens! Love your plates, they're very pretty!
    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mary, I love the St Patty's decor and I really love the choker...Top of the morning to ya!!!

    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your green touches. The plate on your mantel is very cool!! Looking forward to your whole tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful St Pat's post, Mary.

    I know what you mean about parties. I took a small hiatus from parties, early last year. I now only party with a select few.Kathleen's blog crawl is one of those.

    Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I am visiting your blog party today.

    I like your mixture, and especially the whimsy.

    Graciously,
    monah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so lovely and I do like that green mug. Happy St. Paddys Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that floral centerpiece! Looking forward to seeing your tablescape...
    Happy St. Patrick's Day :)
    Big hugs,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost feel like a little leprechuan sneaking around your table getting peeks at all of your special touches. The "rainbow" is in sight and I know you will find the pot of gold with your decore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you're all set for St. Pat's Day Mary! I'll see you on Thursday:@)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Irish knotwork plate is gorgeous!!! Happy St Patricks' day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That beautiful plate for a DOLLAR! Love your green mug. Can't wait for your tablescape...meanwhile, you can come over and visit my tablescape for St Patty's Day.
    Have a great St. Patrick's Day.

    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thnk you sooo much for your very generous comments...OMG! You're so sweet and pretty too! I used to design around 14 designs of dishes when I worked on my hubby's Ceramic factory, he sold it 3 years ago and we're both semi- retired I guess. The embroidered cloths of the indians people in Ecuador is gorgeous, with lots of clours in the blouses and skirts, the shemrocks you'll find in the cuffs of the men's shirts...we used to sell them in a few countries in Europe, the USA, S. Am. and localy of course. People still ask for them and write us about wanting them, bt sadly, they're collectors items now.
    XOXO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, Mary, I will be back on Thursday for the rest of your table! That was quite a deal for a dollar! Your music is beautiful. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I promise I'll be back, even with a house full of company from Chicago!!

    I am also seriously coveting that slide on your choker...what style!

    Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Irish stuff. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just realized I wasn't on your followers list, Mary, although I DO have you on my Google Reader list. I have corrected that serious breach right now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for making an exception and linking up with your wonderful post!
    Happy SPD!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!