Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patty's Day Blog Crawl fun!

It's Take A Look Tuesday here at The Decorative Dreamer again and I am joining Kathleen for her
 St. Patty's Day Blog crawl!
  What, you say?  I know, I know!  I did say I was not joining linking parties anymore except for a few and this falls into the catagory of a few.  It's a very special event though and I did recieve an invitation.  Now how could I turn it down when Kathleen is also too credit for my St. Patty's day tablescape this year.  Sooo....

maybe just a few snippets...

to entice ya to come back on Thursday!

Sorry!  I am not going to show you my St. Patty's Day tablescape yet...that would just be too easy!  LOL!  But I will show a little more green.  I guess I must have a wee bit of the spirit in me because I'm rather enjoying acting like those naughty elusive leprechuans.  LOL!


On my mantle I have this plate displayed.

I purchased it last year on clearance at TJ Max for $1.00.  Can you believe that?  Seriously!  It was in a box too and part of their St. Patricks day decor.

I just love the knot details on the plate!

Speaking of knots, let me show you a pewter necklace I purchased at our Christmas Classic last year.

I bought several slides to go on this chocker and this is one of my favorites.


It is a celtic knot!  I just love it!  I think I'll wear it this week for good luck!  LOL!

And here's a few more of my favorite greens.  Nothing really Irish about these but they are green and it's Take a look Tuesday at my place so I'm showing ya!

I just adore the raised flower and the footed design on my favorite coffee mugs.  The pattern is from American Atelier.

On my coffee table I have a splash of green too.

One last teaser here, I used this green hydrangea in my St. Patty's day tablescape...but you'll have to come back for that one now, okay?

Have a great day everyone!
See ya!
Mary