Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blended Hearts Tablescape

When two hearts come together

To live and love in life it is because they have learned the secret....

Of what it takes to maintain.



Often there is fire...

...and passion!


And reminiscing over old times...

...remembering where you have been...

...and where you have yet to go!


But the spiciest relationships know...

It takes two to tango.

Only a beautiful blending of hers...

And his...

can create a love that is theirs.

Two hearts that share ...

can make the perfect setting...

...for many nights to come!


I always enjoy having an excuse to show those I love how much I care.  I've shared three tablescapes for Valentines this year.  The first was a brunch setting for girlfriends, shown here.  Last week I shared a family valentines tablescape, shown here.  I didn't think I'd have time for one this week but knew in my heart I couldn't leave this one out.

  I hope they inspire you to share a special evening with the loved ones in your life, whomever they are!  I promise you won't regret the efforts!

Please be sure and visit Tablescape Thursday for more beautiful settings

Thank you for visiting!  Always!
Wishing you a Happy Valentines Day!
Mary