Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brunch for the Girls

Good Morning!  Would anyone care to join me for a sweet brunch?  I've set this table with a brunch in mind for the girls.  I'm not quite ready to show you my Valentines table yet, but were getting a lot closer.

If you follow me you've already seen a few of these elements I used for this setting.  It really is so fun pulling things together to come up with a new look.


These pink bandanna's were my inspiration. 

I saw them at Hancock Fabrics on clearance and thought they would make excellent napkins.

Since they promote breast cancer awareness, I thought they would be lovely napkins for a ladies get together.  I also love that the heart shaped ribbon is perfect for this time of year.




I am prepared to offer coffee or juice.  Make that lot's of coffee!


It will be fun to use my new cream and sugar thrift store finds.






Thanks for coming!

Salad Plates; Lenox Butlers Pantry Buffet
Coffee Mug; Lenox Butlers Pantry Buffet
Juice glass; Southern Living
Flatware; Oneida Louisiana
Napkin rings; yard sale metal ( I painted white)
Place mats; Ross

I am joining Tablescape Thursday today.  Hope you will visit the previous link for more beautiful tablescapes.

Hope you enjoyed it.  I love to have you over!