Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines Tablescape

Who doesn't love Roses and Ivy?  I sure do!  I'm hoping you do too!




Who said...


...Valentines has to be all red and pink?









When in the rose garden...


There's lots of green!





There must be plenty of hearts though...


And mood lighting too!



Here's wishing the happiest of Valentines to You!

Dinner plates; Lenox Butlers Pantry Buffet
Salad plates; Lenox Holiday Gatherings Plaid
Bread plates; Franciscan Ivy
Fruit Bowls: Chace Meito China
Stainless Silver: Louisiana Oneida
Goblets; Better Homes & Gardens Walmart
Place mats; Ross

Joining BNOTP for Tablescape Thursday.

I'm showing my Valentines table scape early this week as I am not sure I will be able to do so next week.  I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate it!
Mary