Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Winter Time!

Thank you all for such sweet comments!  Yes, I am thrilled with my win!  How could I not be?  I know each of you would be too and it is such fun to be able to share my joy with you!  I am glad you like my new blog too and I really appreciate those of you who followed me over here!  I hope I won't disappoint.

Today it's Seasonal Sunday and I cannot help but think of a better time then today to show you this.
There's no mistaking it's winter time here in the south, now.  We sure are feeling it, inside and out!

I've been enjoying seeing all your winter mantles, and I just had to create one myself.

I am calling mine...Winter Time!

I've got snowflakes dangling all over.


I used my little white clock as the centerpiece.


Along with a cloche full of snowballs.  Hehe!  Use your imagination now, Okay?




I just recently purchased the winter vine and snowflakes from Michael's on sale.  You can read all about that and a few other finds here.

These little dollar tree birds have been so versatile all year.


I really enjoyed putting this vignette together.  Isn't it fun sharing our mantle vignettes?  I think so!  I am also linking to the following parties;



We are expecting winter storms to come in this evening with freezing rain and possible snow.  Yikes!  I will be totally amazed if we actually get it again so soon after the Christmas snow, especially since we got a heavy snow storm early last year too.  We rarely ever get this much precipitation here in South Carolina.  We've got all our firewood and gas for the generator ready too, cause freezing rain often means downed power lines around here.   I'll be stocking up on few food essentials this afternoon as well, because that's what we do around here when there's talk of storms.  I hope you are staying warm and cozy where ever you are in your neck of the woods.  It's sure to be a cold one!

Brrr!!!!  Feels like Winter time!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting and following me!
Leave me a note if you stop by.  It's always good to hear from you.
Mary