Saturday, July 28, 2018

A sampling of my earliest Embroidery creations

Hi followers!   This page was updated to share one of my passions, the love of embroidery and sewing.  My blog will share tablescaping, seasonal decorating and my embroidery and sewing projects.  Much of what I do is on a more personalized, homemade and decorative style.  Here's a little sampling of some of my earlier embroidery projects, it's a peek at what you'll get to see on the embroidery side, as I reopen the blog and jump back in to share my life passions.






  My love for Embroidery has allowed my creative spirit to flourish and I cannot wait to show you what I have been up to over the last few years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!