Friday, August 12, 2011

Do you Pinterest?

I do now!  If you do please, look me up and let's follow.  I just got started last night and am postively ghaaa ghaaa over this website.  I was up well into the wee hours of the night (or should I say morning) figuring this website out and pinning.  LOL!

I will be adding my link to my blog just as soon as it comes back up.  Update; done!  Wouldn't you know everytime I try to long on this morning I get..."Sorry, we are making changes, be back later!"  Story of my life! 

Okay, I think it's back up now and you can go directly to my page HERE, or follow me by clicking on the link on my sidebar.

Anyway, why do I love this site?  Finally a place to keep track of those wonderful images, books, authors, muscians, objects, and anything else I can think of that I want to catalog.


Here is a brief glimpse of the way a pinterest board looks.  You can name each box and add all the images you want.  This image was taken off of google because I can't log on to mine right now. 

You can also view a larger pin board of all your individual boards.  You can follow others and "like" others as well.  And one of the best things about having this is that once you pin something using the Pinterest tag bar it also provides the link back, giving you tons of reference information in seconds.

You can also comment and share info with others on Pinterest if you want but I suggest you read all about "pin etiquette" first.  I plan to use this site primarily for cataloging not so much for chit chatting. So, seriously, if you have Pinterest site let me know cause I would love to see what you love too! 

I have heard several bloggers I know of who are using this as well as several of my facebook friends and have been slow to get on board but boy am I sooo glad I finally did.  This is fantastic and I cannot wait to get back on today and start redoing some of my boards to personalize them more for me.  

Now I finally have a place to keep up with all those things in my brain that I don't want to forget!
This is fantastic!
I love this!
Thank you Pinterest!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Mary