Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear Friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.  Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
 – 1 John 4:7


This verse, and the paragraphs that follow in 1 John 4: 7-21 speaks of God's love and ours.  Again, we see an illustration of Love that is an action and not just a feeling.  Love that reaches out beyond mere kindness.

Bringing these verse's to action in our lives is often difficult, but a willing heart is necessary.  We cannot share our Love for God and for each other if we are not willing to take action.  It does require something of us in that we have a choice to share our love and follow Christ example.

I pray for the help of the Holy Spirit to work within me to share the Love of God in ways I would not otherwise be able to do.

Thank you for spending Sharing Jesus Sunday with me.
I hope your afternoon is blessed!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shared ... you are already doing so. TY
    Happy April ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my friend. We can't say that we love if we don't follow it with response to that love.

    Peter, do you love me?
    Tend my lambs...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!