Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Favorite Valentines Projects Past

I am in LOVE with all the cute Valentines decor I am seeing out here in blog land.  You ladies have my heart with all of your sweet touches of red, hearts and roses everywhere all over your homes.  I don't think I'll be putting out too much this year as I have done in the past. 

I'd like to share a few of my own favorite creations from 2011.

This by far was my most all time favorite!

 It was so easy.  I simply put cling on hearts from the dollar tree to my glass block that is filled with lights....

...added some decorative ribbon and I was done!  I really LOVED this one so much!

You can see the original post by clicking HERE.


Here's when I first bought the little clock I showed you in my recent post.  The cherubs were older collected pieces. Aren't they sweet?


I jazzed up some pink Mercury glass Christmas trees to become Valentine trees.


and made a garland for my mantle using graphics from The graphic fairy with paper pink heart doilies.  You can also see the original post for this decor HERE.

And finally in 2012 I painted hearts on a table runner from the dollar tree for a tablescape.  Not to bad, huh?  Speaking of Tablescapes, I will try and share my previous Valentines tablescapes with you later.  They are some of my favorites too.

As I said, I really don't think I'll be doing much this year but you just never know.  I say that and then I start looking at what you all are doing and I'm get so inspired.
I hope I have shared a little inspiration with you today as well. 

  That is why I have decided to join;

and

Pop on by both the above links for more inspirational ideas and blessings.

Have a great week and thank you all so much for coming by!