Thursday, September 29, 2011

Simple Fall Tablescape

Still keeping it simple for fall decorating here!  I'm so thrilled to be able to have today off and I can still participate in
 today.

It has been such a wonderfully exhausting first few days at my new job.  I've worked 8 hours both days and will be putting in two 10 hours days, tomorrow and Saturday.   Setting up a new store is exhausting work, especially when you are not used to constantly bending, lifting, and assembling things for hours all day.  I'm not complaining though, I really am enjoying it.  It's a great way to get back in shape.  Yesterday, among assembling several other fixtures, I helped my group assemble an army of mannequins.  That was fun!

Well, enough about that, but now at least you know why I'm keeping it simple.  Since I already had a centerpiece set up on my dining room table from fall decorating I decided to use it and set up the rest of the table settings to go with it.  I love how simple white dishes are to tablescape with.  It is so easy to bring in just a touch of fall color splash, or any other seasonal color for that matter.  If you don't own any of the white dishes everyone all over blog land has, you really should.  It's one of the best (simple) decor additions ever.  I'm so glad I got these too!


























Placemats; Crate & Barrel
Dinner Plate; Lenox Butlers Pantry Gourmet
Green Wheat Dishs; Barrate Portugal
Salad Plate; Lenox Accouterments Cornelia Cream
Goblets; Antique store (possibly Pier 1)
Salt & Peppers; Lenox Butlers Pantry
Pumpkin & Acorn S&P; Cracker Barrel
Napkins; Pier 1
Acorn Dishes; Michael's
Stainless Steele Flatware; Onieda's Louisiana

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Happy Tablescape Thursday Everyone!


19 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is beautiful! Love the white dishes. I also love the blue on your walls.. looks like the same blue I have in my kitchen and dining room.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I'm glad you are enjoying your new job! Love the table! It's amazing how easy it is to add color when you use white dishes! Great job and those napkins are really gorgeous!
    ~~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved everything on your pretty table...and good luck with the new job1 :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but oh so pretty Mary! Love the napkins, they compliment the dishes so lovely. Have I ever told you how pretty your cane back chairs are? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, this is so pretty. Of course you know that I am totally drooling over the cloche on top of that fabulous urn. So pretty. I love the wicker candle holders also. Your placesettings are perfect. I love the mix of patterns and colors and the napking just tie it all together. Congrats on the new job also. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white dishes! I never owned any until I started blogging. They do help pull things all together. I am loving white more and more. Your table is beautiful. The napkins & runner are so pretty.
    Good luck with your new job!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tablescape is gorgeous Mary! I have white dishes and love mine as well. Your chairs are beautiful. I just purchased some cane back chairs. Good luck with your new job.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the table setting, very warm and welcoming. Love the cool wine glasses. Good luck with the new job and buy new dishes with your first pay! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful table...I am getting to like white dishes more and more, it is so easy to add a layer of color with them.
    Your glassware is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary! OH, your table is simply gorgeous! I love seeing your home and your dining room is one of my favs!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty tablescape. I love the napkins and the soft colors of all the fall touches. I love my white dishes, everyday and my "good" ones too! Nice paint colors in your dining room and it looks so sunny!

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your table looks wonderful, Mary!

    The new chandelier is Hampton Bay Grace, from Home Depot. Hope you are able to find replacement chimneys. When I decided on that style, I was a tad worried about breakage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tablescape, loved the dishes.

    Karin Åžen Cankan
    karinsfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love the wheat plates! So, so pretty and so, so autumn!!! I also really like the napkin pattern. It's very lively! Very nice! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a gorgeous table Mary!
    I love the runner, the centerpiece is outstanding, and the china is gorgeous!
    Glad to hear your enjoying your new job too!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. There isn't anything I don't like on this tablescape. I came out beautiful. I love how the dishes have different shapes/patterns but they go so nicely together. I love the napkins and placemats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad that you like your new job. Wonderful Autumn tablescape. I like the neutrals and greens with just the lightest touch of orange. Thank you for sharing your lovely design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mary! I am so glad you are enjoying your new job! Your table is beautiful and I love the mix of patterns in the napkins. Your cloche is gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy, Happy Birthday! I'm so thrilled to find you today! Shine on, you are lovely, and you've made such a beautiful home! Your table setting is so pretty! I wish you the best with your new shop.
    Love, your newest follower, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!