Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Mercy!  Where did everybody go????

UPDATE:  Yay!  I can see your blogs on my list again!  I can tolerate my followers dissappearing but when the blog I follow dissappear I get a little wacked!  Thanks for all your sweet comments to hang in there! :))

Yall, I have been having such a time with blogger lately it is driving me nuts!  Today my entire list of blogs I follow is gone!  I can't even get into reader!  What is up with that?  Is anyone else having these troubles too?

I can see my blogs on my dashboard but no list that I follow.  I do not list blogs that I follow on my blog, only those who are following me so I'm very limited to get to anyone today.  I am very frustrated because today I have made time to try and visit others but cannot get to them!  Ughhh!!!!

Along with today's very annoying and unusual events I have lost my followers off and on several times on my blog, received many comments that friends cannot comment, friends who have told me my blog is not showing up on their feed and have received a ton of spam comments from computer tracking sites that are leaving comments on old post in order to get more hits.  The comments rarely make any sense or have anything to do with the post.  I am very frustrated!  I have a separate stat service that I am linked to and can see I have several blog visits from overseas sources.  I seriously feel like my blog has been tampered with but just do not have the knowledge how to find out if I have or much less how to fix this.  I've tried putting comments on bloggers website for help but have received no replies.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I turned on my comment moderator again and that has helped with keeping the spam off my blog.  For some reason though the spam emails continue to show up in my email box but not in blogger for me to moderate though the emails I get show that they are.

Boy things are such a mess here!  Hope all is well with most of you!



7 comments:

  1. I had that same problem late last spring. I think it had to do with Google; and it mostly got resolved. I just can't stay signed in. Hope everything works out for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me last week, try to relax they will come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! It will all work out. I can't believe blogger won't answer your questions. Shame on them. I had some trouble getting to comment on your posts, but not since I have been back on my computer. I have a thing that pops up to tell me something about cookies, when I click to comment. I just click off and click again and it goes away! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still getting your feeds, but haven't been on much because my computer got infected with a worm :( Now I have to either sit at the desktop on a very hard stool (chairs are downstairs) or have a dinosaur of a laptop while mine's getting fixed. I don't know what to tell you... The computers that I'm working on are too old with really old versions of Windows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary...sorry that you are having problems, seems like they hit everyone at time, hope it gets better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had any of these problems but I sure feel for you, Mary! Very frustrating, I'm sure.

    I wish I could be of more help. Keep bugging blogger on the subject & let us know what you find out, k?

    Hugs,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just seeing this.

    I have had that problem, and I also have several blogs that do not update on my home page, but if I click to them anyway, they HAVE updated after all.

    One shows up as not having updated in a month, but she blogs regularly.

    AND another says that it no longer exists, but when I go to it directly, there it is.

    UGH.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!