Saturday, August 8, 2015

Decorative Denim Wreath


Calling all Decorating denim Divas!!!
  What do you think?  Do ya love it or what?  Well obviously, I love it and hope you do too.  More excitedly, I feel like I have finally figured out the decorating dilemma of what wreath to do in between seasons.


If you live in the south you know the dilemma I'm talking about.  We call it the dog days of summer!

It's that time of the year when all the stores are filled with fall decor.   Yet, it's still so dang hot you just can't quite bring yourself to commit to calling it fall can you?  So what do you?   I say, do denim!

Cool and refreshing denim blues.

Love me some denim, mixed with burlap and denim and lace.  You can't go wrong with that!

What could be a better fit (pardon the pun, no, not really) and what could be more welcoming then denim?  Are you with me here?


It all started for me when I saw this denim collection of ribbons and such at Michaels early this spring.  I wasn't able to decide what I was going to do with any of it then and so I waited.  Well, actually I waited and I waited and waited even more.  I was so in love with this line that I have kept it in the back of my head the entire summer.   Finally last week after walking in Michaels and seeing the whole collection at 70% off I was ready.  Funny how that works.  So I came home with all of this, which soon became....

...This!  Love, love, love!!!

I think denim is the perfect transition into fall, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by today friends.
Have a great weekend!
See ya,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Mary! Yes I understand the dog days too. 100+ here every day now.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!