Sunday, April 6, 2014

Welcome "Maizey" my new Cavababy

Hi Blog friends!  I am so excited to share these photos with you all.  If you are an FB friend I am sure you've already seen these so I hope you'll understand.

I would like to introduce you all to my new baby girl.

This is Maizey.  She is a Cavachon.  She is not considered full breed but is considered a Designer breed.  She is a mix between the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Bichon Frise.  

I have been wanting to add a new pup to our family for awhile now.  After doing a lot of research on what I felt would be the best fit for our family I found this breed, the Cavachons.

Cavachons come in assortment of colors.  My Maizey is considered apricot colored.  She will be between 10 to 15lbs fully grown. 

They are generally calm, friendly, social but loyal dogs loving the company of their owners.  Already she enjoys spending a great deal of time cozied up near me.

She is only 7 weeks old here and already on her way to learning potty and crate training, or maybe I am. LOL!  Oh well, she really does seem to be enjoying learning new things everyday.

She is still napping quite a bit in between her play times.  It really is much like having a newborn baby in the house.  We have rearranged the furniture again to allow for her crate and play yard.

But her favorite place to be is usually were ever I am.  She likes to lay by my feet even when she is not cuddled up on my lap as she is right now as I type this post.

I guess if you don't hear from me much, even less then you already are here's another good reason why.  I've still got a few projects I want to finish and share but they may be a bit delayed now.

Thanks so much for stopping by and meeting Maizey.
She sends her sweet puppy kisses and love to you all!

Happy Sunday!




6 comments:

  1. How sweet she is, my daughter has a Bison Poodle named Chloe, I'll be watching her the end of April when they go to Disney World. I love Chloe and she adores me too so... after I watch her I'm going to get a puppy. I've never heard of her type/breed before, she is adorable and such a cute name for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the cutest puppy face I have ever seen. WHAT an ADORABLE BABY!!!!! Aren't you lucky!?! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how adorable! Love her!
    I have never heard of this breed of dog.
    Beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable!! What a sweet little girl! I know you are so happy to have her join your family.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!

    (And is this blog private? It comes up as a regular blog for me so I don't know if that means that it isn't private any more or that I am on some sort of "automatic door" list. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Blogging is all about sharing. I enjoy reading your comments so please feel free to drop me a comment to let me know your here if you see something you like. Thank you so much!