Friday, May 3, 2013

Yardly Pleasures

This is one of my favorite times of the year when everything comes alive around the yard.  The other night I was strolling through the yard looking at all the little interesting sights thinking about how I needed to get out my camera.  However, at the time in my hand was a glass of wine and the very real sense that I finally had time to just keep walking around gazing and enjoying the moment.  

So gazing I continued to do!  This morning however, it is overcast with cooler temperatures and a chance of showers.   I decided to grab my camera and made my way outside to capture a few of these sights just for you.





































Wow!  So sorry for all those pictures but as you can see things to blend together all over the place around here.  I have actually spared you several photos I took of the Iris's which are in bloom as well.  I will be back at another time with a post to feature them.  

I hope you enjoyed your visit strolling around my yard today.  It is one of my favorite things to do! 
I am joining the following parties today;


Thanks so much for stopping by!