Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hoo! Hoo! Who are my night owl friends?

Anyone else out there having difficulty sleeping through the night?  I sure have been!  In fact, I am having quite a hard time staying asleep all night long.  I wake up wide awake with my mind racing often around 1:30 or 3:00 am and then just can't get back to sleep.  Very frustrating!

Today I am especially exhausted because I woke up at 1:30am last night and could not get back to sleep to save my life. Then, I had to be at work for a 6:00am truck. Ugh!  I am guessing this has to do a lot with getting older but I am so tired of being restless.    I am not enjoying being a night owl nearly as much as am I enjoying this one.

Isn't this litte fella just the cutest thang!  I found him last week on my day off when I went across town to check out the new Home Goods. Only,  I actually found him at Ross.  Bargain!

I couldn't wait to place him on the washstand outside my front door.

The welcome sign was one of the other items I purchased from Home Goods.

Just look at those googly eyes!  They make me smile!


I've had this arrangement for a few years now and really enjoy that it is holding up so well.  If your thinking you have seen my red metal pitcher before, you have.  In addition to using it outside I also used it for a tablescape for the 4th of July.  You can check that out  here.

I pulled out my fall wreath now too.  It's the one I did a redo on last year.  You can see that post here.

We have even been getting cooler temps now over the last few days too.  Hoo!  Hoo!

  I'm still getting out the fall decor yall.  Fun! Fun! Fun!

Joining Marty at A Stroll thru Life today for

Thanks for stopping by again.
Give me hoot!
Hehe!