Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I do NOT like to be so COLD!

I do not like to be so COLD!
I do not like to feel so old!
I do not like my bones to shiver and shake...
Or to be so stiff when I awake.

I do not like a sky so GREY!
I do not like a dreary day!
I do not like the SUN to hide...
Or to be too cold to go outside.

I do not like these cooler temps!
I do not like it, not even one glimpse!
I do not like this morning FROST...
Or to worry about the plants I've lost.

I want to see and feel the sweet SUNSHINE!
I want to see it's glow on this skin of mine!
I want to go outside and play!
And the warmth of summer to come and STAY!!!

I'm so very over this little cool snap!
That makes me want to take a nap.
I love my life here in the south, and truth be told...
Because I do not like to be so COLD!


I just couldn't contain myself any longer friends and felt the need for a little rhyme and rant.  I am sharing this little poem of mine today at
  Thank you Dr. Suess for teaching me well on how to compose a lighthearted gripe.  You are my hero!!!
I hope the sun is shining brightly for all of you today!  Thanks for stopping by!