Thursday, April 26, 2012

Good Morning Beautiful!

How was your night?  Mine was wonderful, and it's an even better morning!  The sun and warmer temps have returned last night and it's a beautiful morning for a tablescape.  

I decided to try something a little different this morning.  Instead of my usual posts, I decided to create a movie tablescape for you.  I've never made a movie before and found it to be rather easy but cannot figure out how to add the music.  Wait, let me go back, I can see where to add the music.  I just can't figure out how to get the song I want (which is one my playlist) added to my movie.  Duh!

As usual though, I've run out of time this morning again.  I hope you enjoy the video and if you don't have your sound off are enjoying the music from my blog right along with it!




Have a beautiful day everyone!

Be sure and visit the following for more tablescaping ideas and blogs.