Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I'm Moving!

Hi Blogger friends, the clock is ticking down as I am working on a big move here! 


 Not my home, but my blog.  I have decided to start the process of moving over to Word Press. This has been a decision I've been kicking around for awhile now for several reasons.  It's one that I truly hope I am not going to regret but I can't deny that it definitely seems like a good time. Much like moving into a new home I can see it's going to take some time for me to get all settled in and get comfortable there.  It's also kinda like learning a whole new language for me too.  Kinda scary, very challenging, but kinda exciting too!  



I am sure I will be sharing several posts here until I figure it out more over there.  I would love any help and all advice any of you seasoned wordpress bloggers may have to offer.  I really am so winging it over there now.  

Regardless if you have any help to offer or not please go on over and join my new page over there as it's where I hope to begin posting more of the pretty stuff soon.  So follow me; 



 Okay???  Please, say YES!!!!  I'd love to hear from you there!


Hugs and Waves!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I hope this will be a big success for you, Mary. I would have no clue how to do thatt so I admire you for doing it. Have a beautiful day! Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best, Mary. I think you will like Worpress. It will take some getting use to... But it is a great platform for bloggers ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Getting back into blogging and would love your precious feedback. I greatly appreciate and really enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much!