Sunday, September 21, 2014

Follow me on Facebook

If you have been a follower of the Decorative Dreamer please follow me now on my new Facebook page at  https://www.facebook.com/thedecorativedreamer.



 In an effort to continue sharing my own home decorating, and any other fabulous home decor ideas, sale bargains and all sorts of beautiful stuff.   I will be concentrating most of my efforts from here on out on that page.

     After hearing another blog friend make this announcement tonight that she was going to only be on facebook it really struck home with me as well.  I guess I had not ever really thought about all the advantages of having a FB page for The Decorative Dreamer.  I've always thought of it more in terms of something to be used to enhance the blog.  But now, in thinking of it as something to replace my blog it really makes so much more sense for me at this stage of my life.   Because I have so little content it seems rather silly to continue trying to keep this blog going.  Not to mention that my time is so limited these days and preparing a full page content is often way more then I can handle.   I hope you will all understand and come on over and join me there as I start a new way of sharing with you!


Thank you so much to all of you especially who have continued to support me in my blogging efforts all these years!  I have enjoyed all of the friendships that I have made here over the years and sincerely hope that those of you who are still interested will friend me and follow me there.
 
Everyone is welcome!  If you are a blogger please be sure and let me know who you are when liking my page by way of giving me your blog name so I will recognize you too.  I would love to hear from you there.

Hope to see you all soon on Facebook!



3 comments:

  1. Mary, I really hope you keep your blog, too, because I don't do Facebook.

    xoxo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheila, my sweet dear old blogging friend! I do plan to keep this blog open so that all have access to all previous posts. As for how often I will post on here in the future remains to be seen though. I will probably share on here from time to time but the majority of what I share will now be on Facebook. I am sorry you are not on Facebook to follow. I hope you can understand that I am really just trying to find a solution that I can manage without totally giving up everything all together and the way Facebook is set up it allows me to do that so much easier then creating a blog post everytime. Please look me up straight away if you ever get on Facebook. I always have loved communicating with you as well. Otherwise, I will look you up on your blog as often as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the same thing. I had my daughters help me get an instagram account for Words on Wheels (which had to be Words Upon Wheels like my blog name because someone already had it...) and to help me get better access from the blog. I am planning a post about it. I just haven't installed the instagram button yet.

    I'm so daft.

    Anyway, I will definitely be following/liking your facebook and would very much love to have you consider a visit to mine.

    I agree that it's a great way to keep creative and connected when we don't post as much.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Dreamers! Getting back into blogging and would love your precious feedback. I greatly appreciate and really enjoy reading your comments. Thank you so much!