Sunday, February 9, 2014

Temporarily reopened/ Going private again soon!


Hello, my old friends! Are you there?  If you are please keep reading if you would like to follow my blog.  I have temporarily reopened this blog to a public one to gather up my old buddies.


 I want to apologize for jumping the gun and closing this blog without a warning.  You see, in my usual style of hastiness I neglected to thoroughly research what going private would require.  I only figured out how to do so then happily jumped on board and flipped the switch.  In doing so, I now realize I may have sent the wrong message to you who enjoy stopping by from time to time.

For those of you who I knew might want to tag along on my private journey I thought I could just easily add you to be a follower myself without any problems.  I was hoping to spare you the awkwardness of having to ask to be added.  Apparently, the awkwardness is to be all mine though since I need your emails to add you. Augghh!  Seriously!  Unfortunately, I am not the savvy blogger that most of you are and have never created an email list of my blog friends.  My bad!!!

I had also thought that there would be a way to just add you through my follower list of your blogs but there isn't, at least not one that I have found.  I think you also have to be on google too?  I will add your email to my list and I think it sends you a request that you will need to accept.   Not sure if that's entirely accurate but its what I understand from what I read.  I am sorry, sounds complicated I know but that is the way it is.  I really do want to stay a private blog and would welcome any advice or input on the best way to continue going about it if anyone has any advice on how to do so differently.

Meanwhile, I will be leaving this blog open for just a bit to gather up emails.   So please send me your email address if you wish to continue following.  You may want to send me an email privately if you don't want to reply here.

 I may be blogging for myself with my own standards but those standards certainly include allowing friends to remain friends and a part of my world as I enjoy visiting yours!


Thanks so much for understanding,



3 comments:

  1. Mary, I just got this. I am not sure how to email you, but I will try. I still want to follow!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila! Your email address comes up as a no reply blogger for me so please send your email address to me at mlkeels@sc.rr.com then I will add you to the list. Thank you so much, I am thrilled you would love to keep in touch as I do with you as well!

      Delete
  2. Mary, I am trying to send this to you. I would like to follow, but I'm not sure how to email you. I will try.

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete