Thursday, May 23, 2013

Help! Help! Help! Pleaaassee! Questions???

Hey Blogger friends, I really need a few suggestions from you all.  I know I've fallen off the radar with most of you but I could still use a little help and am trusting in the generosity of a few of you to help me out.  I would be tremendously grateful! I will keep this short and simply to the points.

The Bad news is...

1. I am constantly being bombarded with spam comment like never before.  Is there anything I can do to stop it?  I feel like this blog is being hijacked by unscrupulous characters mostly from overseas and there is nothing I can do to stop it.  I've written to blogger but of course have not gotten a response or seen any improvements.

2. More often then not when I log in I get Blogger Buzz encouraging me to join google + comments.  I don't think I want to do this as of yet, have any of you?  But more important to me then that is why I cannot click off of Blogger Buzz to get back to my blogger list to visit you all.  For some reason the list says I am not following anyone when this Buzz is open.  It's very aggravating that I cannot ignore this.  The only way I have been able to get this to go away is often by logging off and back on to blogger several times.  Urrghh!

3. I've had a few tell me it is difficult to comment on my blog.  Have any of you experienced this often?  Would any of you seasoned and successful bloggers please share your tips on what I should be doing to secure this site a bit more.  I am open to any and all suggestions!

The Good News is...

1. I am finally going to take the plunge and open a small booth, and I really mean small.  Hehe!
I am so excited to see where this leads me.  I will be blogging on this more soon after I've secured my spot.
2. Here's the big question with that though, should I use my blog name for my booth name as well?  I am contemplating that and have mixed emotions about it. I've seen many booths that do not even have a name but I like to see them with names better.  What do you think about having a name?  For those of you who have a booth, what did you do?  And why, did you name your booth accordingly either way?

Thanks so much in advance, and really hope I will hear from someone soon.   If you happen to have any blog friends who can help with any of this please share this post with them as well.

Thank you so much for your time!