Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's All about Networking

Hi friends! I am taking a break from blog world!  Luckily for me I have a few wonderful real life friends who understand the importance of networking.  They have opened their doors wholeheartedly to my newest business adventure and are looking forward to helping my business grow.  In this economy it takes the support of every friend you have to make it!  Seriously!  The majority of women that I know of who are successful have often done so because of the help and support of friends along the way. 

I am very blessed to have made many connections through Facebook with many ladies I have known since I was in elementary and middle school.  When I joined Facebook originally it was to keep watch of my own children online.  I have enjoyed seeing my friends list grow as more of my old friends and acquaintances began getting online too.  Now I am very pleased to see that many of these old friends are eager to help me in my business adventures as well.  I am very hopeful things are about to take off soon! 

  I am truly grateful to those of you here who have enjoyed your visits with me and have genuinely supported me every step of the way.   I have enjoyed sharing my home, tablescapes, thrifty shopping, creative writing and life in general.    I feel the most blessed, to have also developed a few very special friends here in blog land! 

I have decided to put the breaks on my blog for awhile.  I will be putting forth my efforts where they will be most beneficial to me at this time in my life, getting my business off the ground and attending to my families needs.  

 My life is not a photo shoot or cover for a magazine spread and it is not my goal to appear that way, though I have enjoyed learning how to improve my photos.   I am happy to know I have always been honest and straight forward about how I have represented myself and my life, even though it has not made me a very popular blogger.   It takes a considerable amount of time to blog, post photos, comment, follow and respond to those who follow me.  I am tired of the juggle of my schedule around blogging, discouraged by the negativity of ridiculous perceptions lately, and am looking forward to a break from the responsibility of continuous blogging.  In addition to focusing on getting my business off the ground, I am also dealing with my FIL who is in the very late stages of Pancreatic Cancer.  Since my plate is very full right now, it is time.  I just wanted to clue you (my blog friends) in on the upcoming absence of posts. 

I will be back after the 28th to announce the winner of my giveaway only.  Odds are still pretty good for those of you who entered.  Apparently, not too many of you in blogland want a free monogrammed gift. Go figure!  I do want to leave you with one final pic though. I thought some of you might want to see my display I worked on some today after my personal samples came in!

  Again, I really do thank those of you who have always supported me along the way!  I will see you on your blogs, for now! 
Many Blessings!
Mary