Friday, January 21, 2011

That's my new sugar bowl!

Look what I found this morning!   I know many of you also subscribe to Country Living Magazine and have enjoyed the February edition because I've seen you posting about it.


For those of you who don't know this issue's cover is entitled, " The Simple Beauty of White".  Inside there are many articles about decorating with whites and neutrals, etc.

This morning I decided to skim through it again and check out the displays of all the pretty white dish collections.   When all of a sudden on this page look what I spotted, right there on page 97.

OMG! There it is!

This photo courtesy of Country Living Magazine

Look right there in front of the clock.  See that sugar bowl?
That's my new sugar bowl!

See!  It's the same one! I recognized it because of the little bow thing on the top.
Isn't that funny!

 

I still don't have a clue about if this is porcelin, or ironstone, and mine still isn't in as good of shape as I would have liked.  But, at the price I told you about last night of $2.00 for the set and then seeing this right here looking so cute in the magazine I feel much better about mine now!

LOL!  Don't you just love when that happens?
Just sharing!
Mary